Wednesday 7 August 2013

MJ Abraham Interview

MJAbrahamProfilePic.JPG
Hello MJ Abraham, Thank you for giving us the chance to read your amazing book, we absolutely loved it! Now giving us the time to do this interview with us…we so happy.

Let’s start with the insight…
What influenced you in becoming a writer?
My love for stories and voices in my head.
Oh, that sounds interesting; she’s got a imaginative mind.

Lets talk about your new book Resplendent…which we love.
What was the inspiration behind Resplendent?
I really think that the best relationships start off with a strong friendship.
Agree…friendship is important starter…that’s how we all usually start off.

Do you believe in love at first sight like Andres and Savannah?
Lust/Attraction at first sight – yes. Love comes with time which I think happened with Andres & Savannah
Sometimes you just know when you see them, something special…instant attraction.

Who would you personally pick between Andres and Sebastian? 
This is tough. I really like Sebastian – they are so different! I’ll have to say Andres, I’m a sucker for a Cuban man ;)

Is there a likely sequel in the pipeline?
Not for Victoria or Andres
Aww…I was looking forward to more Andres and Savannah’s story but I’m sure you will enlighten us with something equally as good.

So, what's next in the Second Chance series?
I would love to do Sebastian’s story but not sure if to make it part of Second Chances or a spin off .. We’ll see.
Oh yes, I'll like to know more about Sebastian too, the unknown charmer, he definitely deserve a second chance to appear in my Kindle. ;)

Well the series of your book are called second chances…
Do you think everyone should get a second chance?
Yes! I think we ALL make mistakes and should be given the chance to learn from them and grow.

Is there a song that you feel fits this book?
Mirrors by Justin Timberlake <3

If you could be any character from a book, who would you be and why?
Tatiana Metanova from The Bronze Horseman series. Because she is strong, smart, and extremely selfless.

What is your favourite book at the moment?
My last five star read was Thief by Tarryn Fisher

Who’s your role model?
My parents :)

Writing or reading?
Oooh good question... Reading. You can’t write well if you don’t read well.  
Love that quote!

And, finally we curious to know…
What are you currently working on now?
Right now I’m in the beginning stages of a story with an injured Marine and a nurse. It’ll be different from the second chances series ;)
Oouuu… something different to look forward to. We will definitely keep a eye for this upcoming marine man. 

Thank you for your time, we look forward to reading more amazing stuff from you.

Thank you so much! 


Finally don't forget to check out our review on Resplendent by MJ Abraham. We absolutely loved it. Resplendent review

No comments:

Post a Comment